VOLCANO TREKKING FROM CASA DOMINIQUE
Personalized walks in the volcanoes
- Casa Dominique has the great pleasure to offer its guests various treks in the volcanoes of Lanzarote.
- Julie, former guide of the Timanfaya Park and daughter of Dominique, will guide you through fascinating landscapes and, thanks to her in-depth knowledge, make you discover the volcanism of the island, as well as its history, its fauna and flora.
- Treks can be personalized according to your needs and wishes.
- With groups which do not exceed a maximum of 8 people (with a min of 2), you will enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of the walks.
Ecotourism and volcanoes
- Julie is also the founder of the ecological association of Lanzarote "Otro mundo es possible" and can advise you on the ecological tourism in Canary Islands.
- You could discover various volcanoes, recent or old, caldera or barrancos (volcanic valleys); each one is unique , there are more than 300 volcanoes in Lanzarote , thus each walk is different.
- It all depends on the weather, the wind, and the light, but every day is appreciable.
- Walks last approximately 4 to 5 hours, including road trip and, from the most accessible to the most difficult, you can choose which volcano you feel like exploring.
Suitable rates and flexible schedules.
- Prices depends on the number of participants:
- - 39 euros per person as from 3 participants.
- - 45 euros per persons for 2 participants.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours. Car transport inclued.
- Casa Dominique departure: between 9.00am and 9.30 am.
- Please make sure of wearing sportswear and walking shoes, and of having hat, water and sun protection.